Saturday, July 10, 2010

Paris By Night 100 pictures


NO REPOST ALLOW


Lam Anh looks very different this time, not like before but I love her new style.


Khanh Ly and Thanh Tuyen


Don Ho va Thanh Ha a very sweet song


For me Bao Han performance is the best of the whole night because is very touching and I am very sad and I got a tears but I am very understanding that she wanted a normal life.
Manh Quynh and Phi Nhung join together again for a lovely songs got a lot of the audience attentions.





Huong Thuy and Ky Phuong Uyen


Minh Tuyet and Bang Kieu together again and I'm very happy because they are the best singing couple in PBN for me.



Luu Bich and Thuy Tien another upbeat song from them.

A very fun story called Luong Son Ba Chuc Anh Dai =)


Phi Khanh and Elvis Phuong
One of my other favorite couple Quynh Vi and Trinh Lam very sweet and emotional song.
Thu Phuong and The Son.




Nhu Loan and Toc Tien is the final song the decorations like in Indian.

Nguyet Anh

Elvis Phuong and Y Lan they are the best =)

No comments:

Post a Comment